Use this form to send us a simple message. If you have news you’d like to share, please see our tips and guidelines below. (I am sorry about the need to use reCAPTCHA, but the spam is unbearable.)
Is there something you’d like us to cover on the blog?
- We publish stories at our own discretion. We can’t cover everything and, to be honest, not everything is newsworthy. First and foremost, we aim to share news and information that our readers will find interesting and valuable. Given that, following these guidelines helps us help you.
- The best way to share news and info with us is by email (below).
- Be complete. Don’t leave out important details. If the info you provide is complete and detailed, we are more likely to share it with our audience. “We are releasing a new audio device next Friday,” is not enough. Tell us the story of the device and why people should be interested. Details are very good.
- Include links to relevant websites (tickets, press release, event page on Facebook, or whatever).
- If you are not sharing your news on Facebook, Twitter, your website, or other resources at your command, why would we?
- Images to accompany the story are appreciated very much and increase your chances of getting coverage by us or any other news outlet.
- Wondering how to write an effective press release? A good press release makes it so much easier for us to help you share or promote your news.
Reach us via email at [email protected]